Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring

It is almost Spring and I have to say that I am super excited. I have wonderful childhood memories of this time of year, when the weather turns warmer and the things that appeared dead come to life again. It is beautiful in Virginia right now. Many of the trees are covered with blossoms, white, red, and pink, and new green grass is peeking out through the dead brown grass. I love being able to walk outside without a coat and linger long enough to appreciate the beauty of creation.
We took Silas to the playground yesterday. He went down the slide with daddy a few times and then we put him in the swing and he was actually able to sit up enough so that we could push him. I have to say that he was kind of chilled out and didn't have much response, but it was fun for us. And speaking of Silas, he has really been making me laugh lately with the noises he makes. He has quite a fun personality!

No comments: