Monday, April 30, 2012

Peppers...and apology

First- I paid $.02 per bell pepper today at the market.  I picked out 5 bell peppers and asked the lady how much they cost and she said 6 rupees.  I really wasn't sure that I had heard her correctly, but she took my 6 rupees and didn't complain!  You just can't get cheap vegetables like that in the US in any form and definitely not frozen.

Apology- I have not been faithful in taking pictures lately.  I don't really think I have taken any pictures of our new city.  Therefore, I resolve to take my camera with me every day this week and take pictures of the things I see around town.  There really is a visual overload here and want to share it!  Plus my baby is getting so big and I am not documenting it.  So be on the look out for new pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First - I might just be coveting your .02 peppers - REALLY? I was just lamenting to Danny last night how it's no wonder we struggle w/ obesity b/c it's cheaper to buy a meal deal at McDonalds than it is to buy fresh fruits and veggies. ARGH!

Second - yes, post some pictures of your baby. I was just flipping thru the blog looking for a particular post the other day and came across this: http://thestillers.blogspot.com/2011/04/cannon-silas.html

Where have our little ones gone? :-)