Monday, March 05, 2007

Traveling Fun


My computer is finally fixed and I can now once again post pictures and comments from my life. So much has happened since I was last able to post, so we will just have to start from here. In Thailand I took up speed racing. I haven't driven a real car in over two and a half years, but I took to the wheel fairly quickly. I was doing fine until I got a little competitive and went too quickly around a turn while passing someone. I fish-tailed and she hit me, but no worries! It was fun, followed by a thrilling game of paintball capture the flag. Hopefully I will get a picture of that soon (from a friend).

This is a picture looking across the Bund in Shanghai. I think the globe is the exhibition center or something like that, but I could be completely mistaken. The weather in Shanghai made all of my pictures blurry, but photo editing does great things. Posted by Picasa

No comments: