Sunday, April 21, 2013

Picture Dump

We are finally headed home.  Our flight was delayed so we are standing around waiting for Evelynn's first flight.

Back home! Walking to baggage claim.

Play time with dad.  This is our upstairs landing that I turned into a playroom.  I have wanted to post pictures of our house, but I still haven't really decorated after almost a year.  I designed the storage unit on the left and had the bins brought from the USA.


Our adopted "aunties" painting Evelynn's letters to hang on the wall.  This is the living room.  Notice the completely blank walls.  

Evelynn sleeping under her mosquito net.  In this heat I am so thankful she doesn't need to be swaddled to sleep.

Bath time!

Hangin' with daddy on the bed.  E sleeps in our room right now.

not such a great picture of Evelynn, but it works.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Congratulations, cassie! Evelynn is so cute - and I bet it's so fun to have a girl around, huh?! Our Silases are getting so big and old, aren't they?!! I've been meaning to email for ages to thank you for your sweet email a few weeks ago! Glad that everythign with the birth and transition back "home" was good. Maybe one of these days, we'll be in the same country at the same time...! =)