Saturday, June 18, 2011

7 Months

We have officially joined the ranks of cloth diaper users.  Believe me, I prefer disposable and would continue using them if we were in the US, but since we are not, lots of laundry here we come!!  Due to the heat, Silas spends much of time in just a diaper, so at least cloth diapers are fashionable:)

I don't know if you notice a different, but the first picture is pre-haircut, and this is post.  Silas doesn't have an AC in his room and his poor little head sweats buckets.  I thought if I cut his hair shorter it might help a little. 

This is in Silas' orange room.  For some reason Silas has stopped enjoying getting his diaper changed (yes, he used to think it was fun) so now he screams.  This picture is post screaming, so his eyes are a little red.

My husband is such a good father!!  Silas is blessed to have a father who cares so much and spends so much time with him.  He kind of reminds me of my father.

Silas is trying really hard to be mobile, but so far this is about as far as he gets.  From here he normally either sits back down, rolls over, or takes a nose dive (we try to avoid that on marble).  Silas has learned how to grab the sides of his tub and stand up, making bath time quite difficult and frustrating for both Silas and mommy.
Here is my smiley boy playing on the cool marble floor.

No comments: