Monday, November 12, 2012

Bed Rest

I am currently on bed rest- which means that it is the perfect opportunity to update the blog with family photo shoot pictures, vacation information, and gender reveal.  It is ironic however.  I had just resolved that I needed to be more diligent about taking care of the house and meeting my husband's needs as well as Silas', and now I am stuck in bed and JP so graciously takes care of all of us.  I am thankful that we have a few people around to help us with Silas and a friend is bringing a meal over tonight, but it is certainly challenging none the less.  I am trying to get people to come visit me in my bedroom so that I can continue practicing Hindi and building relationships, but I don't know how cultural that is.  Hopefully I will find out soon that I don't have stay confined to bed.  We have so many plans for this month.

No comments: